Tuesday, April 14, 2009

EASTER WEEKEND

We had a really fun Easter weekend. We thought we were going to get to stay home but we ended up going to Thatcher instead so Randy could talk to a dentist down there about a possible job. Saturday we went to Pomerene and had an inside picnic and my Aunt Janie and Uncle Mike's house due to bad weather. It was fun to spend time with family and go fishing for a little bit even though it was pretty cold. We got to go see grandma Barney who we haven't seen since she had her surgery. Thanks to Marisa for taking the pictures for me since I couldn't find my camera!



3 comments:

Marisa and Rob said...

Love the pictures!!! I'm so glad you guys came!!! :)I had so much fun, hiding eggs, the rain and just seeing your smiling face!!! ;) Give the girls a hug! Love ya

Jeremy and Cindy said...

How fun! I haven't even been in Janie and Mikes new home yet. I hope the job works out for Randy. Great pictures.

Sparks Fam said...

Looks like so much fun!! We miss you guys and can't wait to see everyone next week. Is Randy as happy to be done with school as Robert?