Friday, May 29, 2009

Where are we and what are we doing?

So it has been a while again. I am so not good at this updating thing. A lot has happened since I last blogged. Randy finally graduated from NAU passed all his boards and got a job!!! That's right we have moved!!! It wasn't Randy's first choices of places to live but we are now residents of Safford, AZ. A bit of a change from nice cool Flagstaff to sunny and very warm Safford.

Randy got an offer from a dentist here in Safford that he couldn't pass up so we packed most of the house in about a day and a half and took Tessa out of school 2 weeks early and left Flagstaff to buy a house in Safford. We found a house that is somewhat small but will be perfect for us for a little while so we can save up some money! We just have to figure out how to landscape and make it look like a home. As soon as I find the box with my camera in it I will post some pics.

Life is awesome and we are happy and a little nervous for things to be different but all is well! Summer time will be busy but should be fun. Cathy is getting married in a few weeks then we go on our cruise and then a bunch of reunions. Should be crazy but fun!

3 comments:

Marisa and Rob said...

Hooray!!! I'm so glad that you are here!!! :) I can't wait to see your cute house!!!

Jeremy and Cindy said...

Glad to have you back in the Gila Valley! Did you buy the house you were telling me about? We will have to get together sometime and let the girls play.

Aunt Tiff said...

I think it SUCKS that you live down there!! We hardly saw you when you live in Flag and now that you have added a couple more hours to the drive we will NEVER see you guys!!! jk..I am so proud of Randy and so excited for you guys, especially you since you will be closer to you family!! Hang in there and don't kill by brother!!