Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween Fun . . .or NOT!

What fun Halloween is. Not so mch this year. I have spent all weekend cleaning up puke from kids. Poor little Macie didn't even get to go trick-or-treating because she was throwing up and she hadn't even had any candy yet. I got to stay home and hold puke bowls and Randy took Tessa and Brylee to his cousin Jared's house for their trunk or treat. Tessa was nice enough to take Macie's bucket with her and get some candy for her poor sick sister.


As you can hopefully tell Tessa was a cave woman and Brylee was a pumpkin.
Cave woman with an attitude I should say.

This is how poor Macie spent the night!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh POOR POOR POOR MACIE!! Can I just say, that picture of her on the couch was really cute! I hate it when the kids are sick. And, that was SO sweet of Tessa to take Macie's bucket.

Marisa and Rob said...

What a cute pumpkin and sassy cave women!!! ;-) Poor Macie!!! That is so sad that she missed Halloween!! I hope she is feelign better.

Ash said...

Poor Macie! So far just my Lila and I have had that fun pukeing thing and she is old enough to make it to the toilet herself so I have been lucky so far! Oh the joys of motherhood! I love the girls costumes!

The Sauls said...

So sad for little Macie. I can't believe how much the girls have grown. Looks like you are loving life!

Jeremy and Cindy said...

Cute costumes! Poor Macie, it isn't any fun being sick on a Holiday.

Aunt Tiff said...

Tessa with an attitude...NEVER!!jk...we were doing the same thing around here that week!! YOU DIDN'T GET IT FROM US!! I can't wait to see you this weekend!!!