Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Randy's Birthday

Once again I am late by a month and my pictures are backwards. Oh well! Randy turned the big 34 inn June. He is such an old man! He doesn't get too excited about birthdays so we just did a little swim party with the fam and had cake and ice cream. We had lots of fun!
And she hasn't even seen Karate Kid!
Randy couldn't decide whether he wanted cake or a pie so I just made both. What an awesome wife Randy has! :)
Jerryd was so interested in the party festivities!
Time to blow out the candles. And he didn't even have to drop the remote. Love you babe!
Not that you can tell but I made the shape of a 34 since I didn't have that many candles!

1 comment:

Melanie Hahn said...

I love you, you are just so funny! the karate kid comment and calling yourself an awesome wife and that randy didn't have to drop the remote, I was laughing! Love it! Happy b-day to Randy!!