Wednesday, February 23, 2011

It's a BOY!!

I havn't really advertised the fact that I am pregnant because Randy thinks you should keep it private. I am the opposite. I like to tell people the exciting news. Anyway, I am 21 weeks along and we found out on Saturday that we are about 98% sure we are having a boy. After 3 girls this is very exciting news for us. Not that we don't love our girls, but a change is good every once in awhile.

Randy was so excited he had the people check twice just to make sure. He wanted to hang the pictures form his mirror in his truck and go staight to the store and buy boy clothes finally!! It was cute to see him so excited. He says the baby will be his "little buddy". (His girls still have him wrapped around their fingers though.) This is our exciting news for the week!! Yippee!

4 comments:

Jeremy and Cindy said...

Congratulations! That is awesome. You have accomplished something we have been unable to do and may never be able to do. I am not sure we will be having any more. Thanks for your comment about our family pictures. A friend of mine named Rachel Allen took them. Her prices are real resonable and she does a great job! Here is her website http://rachelbellephotography.blogspot.com/. Hope you are all doing well. and congratulations again.

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah, Abbey, and Clara said...

Congrats!! I'm so happy for you guys, and especially excited that it's a boy! All those girls will be great big sisters to their brother!

Marisa and Rob said...

Woohoo!!! I'm so EXCITED!!! :o)