Saturday, May 14, 2011

Coloring Eggs

I am pretty much the worst mom ever because I don't like to do crafty things so my kids suffer a lot. I decided to (after a lot of begging) do the whole Easter egg thing and let the girls color eggs. They picked out their own packets and away we went.
Finished product.

Macie and her Tinkerbell eggs.

We did this right after we woke up so she looks a little sleepy still.

Tessa thought she was in heaven. They had a lot of fun!

And I think we made it through with no spills. Miracle right!

2 comments:

Sarah, Abbey, and Clara said...

I am SO GLAD that I'm not the only mom that hates to do crafts! They turned out really cute though, and I bet the girls loved it!

Marisa and Rob said...

Hahahaha! You make me laugh!! Crafts are so FUN to do!!! Man I think I need to teach you a thing or two!!! :p