Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A day in the life of a 2 year old

So if you have a 2 year old you understand that they are mischievous and out of control, at least mine is. Brylee has learned that if she pushes the kitchen chair up to the counter she can climb up there and get whatever she wants out of the cupboard. (Thanks to her sisters for showing her that) Well after about the 10th time of getting her down from the counter in the kitchen and the counter in the bathroom I decided I would start taking pictures of all the spot she finds to climb in and all the messes she makes. My pictures are actually backwards so the first one was the last picture I took. OOOPS!

While I was making dinner she decided she wanted to watch a movie so she climbed up into the t.v. center and picked her movie. It's a miracle she didn't push the t.v. off!
I was sitting on the computer paying bills when Macie runs in and tells me that Brylee has drawn all over herself. Why Macie didn't try to stop her I don't know, it must of been entertaining to watch. I thought it was just on her legs and shirt but when I went to put Macie in her bed I pulled the covers back and found a lovely picture all over the sheets of Macie's bed. Macie said it was Brylee but I wasn't quite convinced.

This mess happened while I was folding clothes in the living room. I knew Brylee was in the kitchen and I kept asking her what she was doing. She kept saying "nothin" then I heard a strange noise and went in to find her playing in the green sprinkles that you decorate cookies and stuff with. She had dumped the whole bottle on the floor and was eating them.


Don't you love the look of oh crap I got caught!

8 comments:

Sarah, Abbey, and Clara said...

Ha ha ha, that is so funny and cute......but if that was my kid I wouldn't think it was so cute!

Ash said...

Hey hooker! I was so glad you commented. My husband was a little confused...trailer trash?...hookers?...yeah, you scared him! I can't believe we both have 3 girls and by the looks of your blog (marker on skin) we have the same life! I loved seeing the picts of you and Crystal...man I love you girls!
Ash

Marisa and Rob said...

I love the life of a 2 year old!!!! Amirra is doing the same thing and man, it drives me crazy!!! :) Your girls are too cute!! I'm coming home labor day weekend, if your going to be home we should hang out :)

Shannon Harris said...

hey lady!!! Found your blog and loving it. The joys of kids huh?!?!?!?! Sounds like my life!!!

Ash said...

Talk about the good old days....your music is killing me with great EAC memories! It's perfect.

Jeremy and Cindy said...

Oh, what I have to look forward to with Courtney. She already is geting into somethings but it hasn't been that bad yet. Those will be fun pictures to show her in the future.

Melanie Hahn said...

sheesh...can they just not make a messy?!! LOL.

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmm lovely pee soaked diaper that means your little p---y will smell a nd taste real good, let me take it off, lay you back, put your legs over your shoulders and eat your p---y, I love 2 year old p--y and I missed your birthday so I will give you your birthday orgasm now, once you cum I want you to watch me wrap your pee soaked diaper around my c--k and jerk off for you, shoot my load on your lovely bald p---y, I love doing it for my granddaughter and see her little baldie all covered in cum