Saturday, September 12, 2009

Lunch at Souper Salad. Yum!
We went to dinner at Lynette Smith's house on Sunday night and had lots of fun. Lynette and her family are old family friends of ours and so we thought we would go catch up on the good ol' times. We ended staying there till about 11 pm laughing and telling stories and playing games. My stomache hurt really bad when we left because I laughed so hard. It was good to see them.

Christina and Jennifer chillin on the couch
K so this picture was the funniest one of the night. We were playing a card game and we had this great idea to fake a picture where we were trying to slap the cards and this is how it turned out. Heather got a little too excited about it but I laughed so hard!
This was us on our last day of fun eating at the Cheesecake Factory. We had such a blast the whole weekend and I am so glad my mom had the idea to do it. You are so brilliant mom! We will be doing it every year now!!

4 comments:

Sarah, Abbey, and Clara said...

That all looks like so much fun!! I especially love the picture of you guys pretending to slap the cards!! It looks like Crystal doesn't know if she should be scared or start laughing!!

Marisa and Rob said...

How fun!!!!! My mom told me that your mom invited us and man I wish we would of came!!! Next year, if we get invited again!!!! ;) I'm so gald everyone had a great time together!!! Why wasn't christina in any of the pictures :( Hooray for family time! Love it :)

Jeremy and Cindy said...

That is so awesome! It looks like you had a blast. Way to fun!

Melanie Hahn said...

I'm laughing at Sarah's comment!! that was a great pic of you guys! I think I need a girls weekend, that looked like such a great time.