Saturday, October 17, 2009

I HATE Potty Training

I hate potty training!!!!!! 2 weeks ago I almost ran out of diapers so I thought what a better time to start potty training Brylee. The first day was really, really horrible. I hid the diapers and told her we had to wear undies because the diapers were gone. I spent most of the day sitting in the bathroom and singing potty songs to get her to go. It was a long and horrbile day but it paid off. She went the next with only one accident and then the next 3 days after that with no accidents. I thought I had just experienced the easiest potty training ever. Well, not so much.

Randy decided that he and I needed a day away so we had the girs stay with my wonderful sister Cathy and her hubby over night. Well Brylee didn't like the idea of us going aparently cuz she didn't go in the toilet once. Poor Cathy ended up putting her in a diaper cuz she wouldn't go in the toilet. When I got home we put undies back on her and she did perfect for 2 days no accidents. The last 4 days in a row I have been pulling my hair out because she will not go in the toilet. I ask and ask and ask and she says no I don't need to go then she goes and pees in her pants. AAAAHHHHH!!!! I don't have the patience for this! It is a good thing she is so dang cute or I would have beat the child by now!

Isn't that the cutest little bum you have ever seen. She is doing a little flip so I couldn't resist the bum shot!
I get really upset when she pees her pants but then she smiles like this and I can't help but smile!!

4 comments:

Ash said...

I feel your pain sister...potty training is a true test of patience...and I always fail the test!

Marisa and Rob said...

Hooray for potty training!!!! :) I hated it too, then I just had to do it, because I didn't want to buy any more diapers. What a cutie though!!! :0

Sarah, Abbey, and Clara said...

Aren't their little bums so cute in their chonies? I love that. But, ya, potty training is SO FRUSTRATING!!

Anonymous said...

holyfuck she is hot, i would fuckher ass so good