Saturday, October 3, 2009

Random

So Tessa had a fund raiser at school where she sold cookie dough. She worked really hard and sold a bunch of cookie dough because she wanted to win this big sterio system which was going to be impossible because you had to sell like $750 of dough to get it which wasn't going to happen but I didn't tell her that. Instead she was rewarded with a bunch of giant weird things from the dollar store probably. We had a lot of fun with the huge glasses. Everyone had to take turns having their picture taken.








They were a little big for Brylee's head so she had to hold them on her face. Good times, good times. We are so easily entertained at our house.


7 comments:

Aunt Tiff said...

LOVE it!!! Cute pics!

Marisa and Rob said...

HILARIOUS!!!!! Where can I get some!!!! :) That is so great!!! Good Job Tessa, why didn't you tell me that you were selling cookie dough?! I would have bought some....silly! :) Bring thoes glasses to my shower on the 24th!! They are great!!!

Jeremy and Cindy said...

How fun! I totally understand the easily entertained. We are right there with you. I guess that is what makes life fun.

Shawna said...

Your girls are sooo cute. How fun to have 3 of them.

Such fun glasses with cute little faces poking though! Loved the last picture and how she had to hold them to stay on! Ha!

Sparks Fam said...

Love the glasses. So funny. Carter told me the other day she wrote a book about friends at school. She said she drew a picture of Tessa and Macie in it because she missed them! I admit, I got a bit teary-eyed. I need to get your address and maybe they can be little pen-pals or something!

Sarah, Abbey, and Clara said...

Hey Cynthia! Love those pictures!! Abbey got those same glasses. She really wanted that gumball machine for selling $750 worth of cookies.....oh well. The glasses were fun.

Melanie Hahn said...

LOL...I love you guys!