Monday, December 14, 2009

Joseph and Heather's reception

Before I start with reception details I have to explain the whole situation. My little brother had his reception on Friday and it was a double reception because his new bride Heather has a twin sister who married my step cousin. So now my step cousin is also my brother's bro in law. Everyone got that? Anyway it was a fun reception because they had a special guest show up that got all the kids going crazy!! You guessed it . . . .SANTA!



We were all a little confused because no one ever figured out who it really was but we assumed it was whoever played Santa for the ward party that was also that same night.
Happy couple #1- Adrian and Hannah

Happy and somewhat goofy couple #2 -Joseph and Heather. Good luck with that Heather!

The girls' sister made their cakes. They were both very cute and full of personality!

The two happy couples with all the parents! How precious right.

1 comment:

Jeremy and Cindy said...

How fun! Too bad we missed. Jeremy had the flu and things were a little crazy.