Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas Eve

I haven't figured out how to put the pictures in the order I want yet so they are kind of crazy. Anyway Christmas Eve was crazy as usual. We went to Pomerene to have lunch at my Aunt Janie's house and they kids had a fun little nativity. It was kind of crazy thinking back to when we would go to my grandparents house and do the nativity and now it is our kids doing it. Man I am getting old!


This is the girls with their Christmas pj's on all ready for bed.
This is the girls opening their pj's. Act a little more excited would ya!

My little angels in the nativity. Aren't they so cute!
Brylee hasn't quite figured out how to look at the camera very well yet!

2 comments:

Marisa and Rob said...

Fun!!!! I'm hoping next year we can go to grandma's for Christmas Eve. We are getting old!!! ;0) Looks like the girls had fun, I love the Pj's!!!

Jeremy and Cindy said...

Fun stuff! They make cute angels. Too bad we didn't make it over that way.