Saturday, March 6, 2010

Project for the YEAR!

I decided to get ambitious and do something with the girls rooms since they keep complaining that they are boring. So here are a few pictures of what they look like after. Well I am not done with Tessa's but this is all I have got done so far.

I plan to put some more stripes of the blue color in her bedspread and I have the trim stuff to go around the wall at the top of the stipes so it will look really cute when it is done.


This is Macie and Brylee's room after it was all put back together. Tessa is pouting because she thinks theirs is better than hers. It was a little more pink than I thought it was going to be. The paper looked a lot lighter. Oh well it is cute anway.

Me having so much fun doing all the really annoying taping. So much fun!!

No comments: