Saturday, March 6, 2010

So I love today because it is cloudy and rainy. My favorite type of day!!! The girls wanted to go outside and play in the rain so why not right. The smell of rain puts me in such a good mood. Can you tell who the drama queen of the family is?

Little poser! Brylee's rain dance worked!
Macie shaking her skinny little booty. Her favorite move!

Brylee wasn't liking the thunder so much.
Our beautiful mountain. We have such a great view out our back door. And yes that is the prision just 200 yards away! Great view of that too!

2 comments:

The Prices!! . said...

I just found your blog! Your girls are so cute. I'll have to send you an invite to my blog.

Skousen Family said...

Hey we live kind of close to a prison too and my favorite day is rainy and cloudy! And I didn't realize you have a Brylee and we just named our baby Brynlee. Wow, we have so much in common Cynthia! It must be cause we lived at Villa Fiesta together...it connected us somehow :)