Monday, April 19, 2010

Happy 9th!!

Tomorrow is our anniversary and I figured while I am on the computer I would pay my tribute to my dear husband today because I don't know what will be happening tomorrow.

9 years ago tomorrow Randy and I were married. Crazy!!!!!! It doesn't seem like it has been 9 years. Randy might say different but time flies when you are having fun! Thanks for the best 9 years a girl could ask for. Love you babe!!

He is such a good dad!
Always willing to go along with the girls' crazy ideas!!

Such a good sport!


This picture is the best. When we lived in Flag. Cherilyn needed to take some pics. for some photography class so Randy so willingly abliged her. He got a little crazy with some of them so she was nice enough to do a little photo shop job on this one and I died laughing when she sent this! How can you resist that face!! Such a goof! I look forward to another 9 years and many many more with this crazy guy! Love you!

4 comments:

Jeremy and Cindy said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you enjoyed your trip.

Sparks Fam said...

Awwwww! Happy Anniversary! You're right that last picture is the best. Thanks again for watching the little kids today :)

Shawna said...

I know it's late but Happy Anniversary!
Loved the last picture. Sooo funny!

Sarah, Abbey, and Clara said...

Ha ha, I LOVE that last picture of Randy! What a good sport. And I think it's great that he lets the girls paint his toenails!! I'm so happy for you Cynthia! Love you!