Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Dancing Macie . . . .

I am a little behind as usual but Macie had her first dance performance last week in Pima. She was so excited and she looked sooooo cute!
Waiting, waiting, waiting, is it time to go yet, lets go, come on!
This was her awesome hair do I did that I was so proud of. I did two french braids from the top and two from the bottom and messy buns in the middle where they met. It was so cute!


All ready to go!

The grand entrance. She is in the youngest class so the teacher needed to help out a little with the starting position.

All ready and waiting for the music!


It was the cutest thing I have ever seen. Poor thing has such skinny chicken legs but oh well!


And we're done! SOOOOOOO cute!

4 comments:

Marisa and Rob said...

So CUTE!!!!! I can't wait until Amirra is in dance!!!! It was so fun to hang out with you this past weekend!!!! Good Laughs!!!

Sarah, Abbey, and Clara said...

How fun!! Love the hair. Where does she take dance?

Cherilyn Petty said...

Your hair job was amazing and very creative. It looks like you have been very busy lately.

Anonymous said...

i want her to dance nakedfor me