Friday, May 14, 2010

Cartwheeling Tessa . . . .

So I put the pictures backwards but oh well. Tessa had her gymnastics show last week and it was so cute. ( I seem to use that word a lot).
Tessa and one of her favorite cousins, Lucy so excited to see each other after the show.
Tessa and her first medal.

The pictures are all kind of blurry but she is in there right in the middle.

This was all the kids in the show. I had no idea there were so many kids in gymnastics.

This was before the show. Randy is very proud of her buff gymnastics legs. Hoping they will get her to the olympics some day.
This was her part inn the whole shindig. I have never done a video on here so hopefully this works. We had a lot of fun ad she did an awesome job!

13 comments:

Aunt Tiff said...

I Love it!!! (I personally loved the WOO at the very end of the video:)...Love this girl...love all of them...and i love you!!! See you SOON!!!

Sarah, Abbey, and Clara said...

YAY!! I loved the pictures, and Tessa looks great doing her cartwheel!

Anonymous said...

WOW! RANDY, WOULD FUCK HER IN AN INSTANT, LOOK AT HER LEGS,WOW, WOULD SHOVE IT DEEP UP HER AND CUM, WOULD FEEL FANTASTIC, HER LEGS ARE HOT.

Anonymous said...

would force every inch up into that living doll.

Anonymous said...

WOW! SHE HAS HOT SEXY LEGS, THEY ARE PERFECT.

Anonymous said...

those nice pretty legs and feet,are really yummy looking.

Anonymous said...

HER LEGS AND FEET ARE SO SEXY,HAVE TO LOOK AT HER AND JACK OFF.

Anonymous said...

I was looking at her little tits starting to grow, be fun sucking those while I f-----d her, being athletic she would f--k really good too under age p---y is the best

Anonymous said...

Tessa gymnastics leotard cover in my Cum and pee all over Tessa gymnastics leotard rape her over again and again and again

Anonymous said...

that's hot love to chat about it

Anonymous said...

love to use my tongue

Anonymous said...

Bet she has a big fat ass would love to have her bounce on top of me hold her waist as she bounces that fat bum up and down

Anonymous said...

nicer in her slit at that age and they f-ck so good too