Wednesday, August 11, 2010

First Day of School. . . .

Well just like every other blogging mommy already or soon will have the infamous first day of school pics. This year was Macie's first day of kindergarten. I thought the 2nd child would be easier and I did fine till I had to leave her classroom but it wasn't easier!! I still wanted to cry but I held back the tears till I got in the car. I guess I am a weirdo! Oh well here are my cute girls. I only have Brylee home all day so we will have some good bonding time!


Tessa wanted to go with the peace out look!

Cutest little piggie tailed girl around!! They grow up way too fast!!

1 comment:

Marisa and Rob said...

So Cute!!!!!! Hooray for the frist day of school!!!!!!! I will probably cry my eyes out when Amirra goes to preschool in 2 weeks!!!! I'm werido too! :o) Tell the girls hi for me and give them a hug :o)