Friday, August 27, 2010

Brycen part 2 . . .

This is the program from the funeral. They turned out really cute! He was all smiles all the time!

Here is their latest family picture. Brycen was having a hard time sitting still as usual. He was known for his energy. Never stopped running and getting into everything.
They had a huge print of this one at the funeral. J and A said this was the perfect picture of him because it showed his personality. Such a mischievious smile!
The ward was so helpful after the accident. From the minute the accident happen there were people there helping. Wed. morning they had ladies over cleaning the house, someone came and cleaned their carpets, did their laundry, a plumber came to fix their toilet they had been having trouble with. They had enogh food and gifts for the other kids to last for weeks.
Friday when we got back to their house we had to answer the door every 15 minutes literally, because there were so many people bringing flowers, hugs, cards you name it. Even some of the police officers who were there came and brought cards. It was amazing to see that their are still good people in the community that are willing to do any kind of service needed.
One of their neighbors was amazed at all the support they had and their strength that he now wants to take the missionary discussions. I guess there is usually some good that comes from a tragedy. We will miss Brycen but we all know that this was Heavenly Fathers plan for him and that he will be waiting in heaven for others to come so we need to do what we can to live with our Father again.

4 comments:

Marisa and Rob said...

Cynthia! Stop making me cry and homesick!!! Dang it!!! I just love the pictures of sweet Brycen! He is such a cute boy!!! They all have been truly blessed that past week!!!

Aunt Tiff said...

Sure do love your family and you have been in our thoughts and prayers!! Give your girls a hug and kiss from auntie Tiff!!

Elizabeth said...

Hi... I somehow stumbled onto your blog through Google... Alicia is my cousin. I haven't seen her or Kim since I was a teenager.

I will never forget the messages I got from my dad when this happened.
I am glad you posted the pictures, I have lost touch with most of my dad's side of the family so it's nice to see pictures, I just wish it were under happier circumstances. Anyway, thank you for posting. The family is in my thoughts and prayers.

Jeremy and Cindy said...

I know that this comment is way late but it just amazes me what has come from this and I haven't seen even a tenth of everything. The Lord has truly blessed their family and given them the strength they have needed.