Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Tessa's B-day

So Tessa turned 8 in October. Crazy right I am so old!! She wanted to have a Halloween party so everyone dressed up and we had lots of fun. She was baptized in Heber on the 30th with 3 of her other cousins. It was a crazy day but very memorable. I will post pics of that when I get them.

My pics are never in order but oh well!

Tessa blowing out her candles on the pumpkin cake I made and was very impressed with myself!

Presents, presents and more presents!
We played pin the face on the pumkin for a game. The girls had lots of fun with that!
Our little 8 year old devil!
All the cute party goers.
Thank goodness for grandma and her ability to whip out crafts at the spur of the moment!

This is the awesome cake I made that for the first time ever actually looked like the picture. Dang I'm good!

5 comments:

Marisa and Rob said...

The cake turned out AWESOME!!!! I love it! What a fun party!!!

Sarah, Abbey, and Clara said...

The girls are STILL talking about how much fun they had at the halloween party! Thanks for inviting them.

Ironygirl said...

Happy birthday to both your girls! I'm impressed with your mad cake skills!

Cherilyn Petty said...

Your girls are so cute. You did do a good job on that pumpkin cake. Looks like everyone had fun.

Skousen Family said...

Love your cake! I always try to make the kids' cakes thinking I can totally do it and it never turns out so good job!