Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Macie's B-day

I am a few months behind but that is my life right now! Macie turned 6 in Szeptember and she wanted a dance party! Aunt Becky happened to have a disco ball so that worked out well for a little extra excitement for the party!

In case you can't tell these are suppose to be microphones. They didn 't look exactly like the pic but it was close enough and Macie like them so that's all that matters I guess!
The happy b-day girl blowing out the candles.

Carter was quite the little dancer busting some break dancing moves out! It was pretty funny.

Aunt Cathy was there doing everyones hair so they would be so beautiful for the dance!

All the fun friends with the awesome glasses looking so fly!!

2 comments:

Marisa and Rob said...

FUN!! I love the cupcakes!!! What a fun party too!! :o)

Sarah, Abbey, and Clara said...

What a cute/fun idea! I totally knew what that the cupcakes were microphones! Great job!