Thursday, July 2, 2009

Cruise!


Randy and I decided we wanted to go on a cruise to celebrate making it through school and 8 years of marriage still liking each other. We went on a cruise with my sister and bro-in-law and had a ton of fun. Here are some of our pics.
The funniest part of the cruise is the picture above. Randy was doing kereoke one night and after he got done singing the person in charge of kereoke came and asked Randy if he would be Garth Brooks in the celebrity impersonation show (which is their biggest show on the last night of the cruise). Randy being the brave one that he is said yes and had only a day and a half to rehearse the song and go on stage in front of half the boat and sing. I wouldn't have done if you paid me but Randy is much braver than I am.
Anyway he had a ton of fun and got to take this picture with all the Carnival dancers and the other impersonators. Right in the middle of the page we have Randy dressed like Garth Brooks.

7 comments:

Marisa and Rob said...

Go Randy!!!!! That is so cool!!! :)

Aunt Tiff said...

Wish we could have gone with you guys and I would have loved to have seen Randy a.k.a. Garth Brooks perform!! Love your new house!!!

Melanie Hahn said...

I was just reading all your posts, I love the cruise! Wish I was the one doing that without kids!!!! GREAT pic of Randy dressed like Garth Brooks haha, that's a FUNNY story!

Sparks Fam said...

okay, first, randy as garth = the most hilarious thing i have seen in a while. i can't believe he got up and sang! way to go! i'm glad you guys had fun. and second, i love your new house. it looks so nice! we are still working on that part and it might be a bit longer than we want but we are looking forward to it. we miss you guys!!

The Sauls said...

Hey! How are you! Well, we stayed in Flagstaff just long enough to see the freaks that moved into your old apartment. lol We moved the very next weekend. I am so happy that you were able to go on a cruise. I think everyone should go on one at least once. They are so much fun. I added you to my friends list so we can keep in touch. I am glad to see you are settled! Miss you guys. Tell the girls we all say hello.

King Family said...

I am glad you guys had so much fun!!! Start saving, if Dan gets the job he's looking at, we will be going to Spain next summer...

Jami said...

Super Fun! I think cruises are the BEST!! It was a treat to run into you at the Hotel:) I sure do love your girls!! I just wish you lived closer so I could have them over. Hope all is well - love ya!!