Thursday, July 2, 2009

Our new little home!

Ok, so this is our new LITTLE house. It is no mansion by any means but it is good enough for us right now and we love it. It will be even better when we have the back yard done and some grass for the kids to play on. The house is out in Safford by the mountain turn off and it is really quiet and peacefull (except the prision in our backyard of course). We are just excited to actually have a job and a house and we are all very happy and couldn't ask for anything more!

3 comments:

Marisa and Rob said...

I love your house!! It is so cute :) I can't wait to see it soon

Sarah, Abbey, and Clara said...

It looks like such a nice home!! I'm so happy for you. I take my kids to Roper Lake all the time, maybe you could meet us out there some time.

Melissa Johnson said...

I'm jealous that you have a house! I'm excited for you and this new adventure you're now embarking on. As much as we're loving the apartment and 'poor college student' life- I can't wait to be where you are! I hope you're enjoying it!