Thursday, July 2, 2009

Our celebration CRUISE!!

Sea lions at the private island we went to in Roatan. This was a really fun place with lots of exotic animals.
I don't remember where this was but the people were really cool dancers.

Hanging out with all the drunks at Margaritaville in Cayman Islands


We swam with the sting rays in the Cayman Islands and it was really scary at first but after the guide made me hold one that was as big as me I was ok. I did have to push Crystal in front of me a few times to get away from the sucking action of the sting rays. What a nice sister.



We got to feed the sting ray squid and it was really weird cause it was like a vaccuum when they sucked the food up. It waok until my oh so kind bro in law put squid down Crystal's pants when she wasn't paying attention and then all the sting rays starting attacking her rear parts until we got them all off. That was awesome!



The whole first day we were at sea so we just chilled on the deck and it was kind of freaky to be so close to the ocean and look out and see nothing but water!! Scary!!


Craig and Crystal pulling a Titanic . . .sort of!


It was really windy to say the least so it wasn't a good situation for good pictures.


Pulling out of the Port of Miami looking very excited!!



Randy chilling while I am starting to get scared that we are moving further and further away from land!



One of the many ice cream cones we had during the week from the 24/7 ice cream bar! Needless to say we gained a few pounds on the cruise.


Leaving Miami



5 comments:

Marisa and Rob said...

Looks and sounds like you guys had a Blast!!!! I'm so glad you guys got to go :) I love the 24/7 ice cream!!! YUMMY!!! I'm also glad you guys made it home safely too

Sarah, Abbey, and Clara said...

Oh my goodness!!! That looks like such a BLAST!!! I'm glad you had fun!

Jeremy and Cindy said...

How fun! Maybe one of these days I'll convince my husband we ought to do that.

Skousen Family said...

How fun for you guys! I was wondering why Randy was wearing that hat and then I read the post. Pretty cool!

Shannon Harris said...

we went on our first cruise this summer and had a blast!! Looks like ya'll did too! How many pounds did you put on from all the fooooooood??? Yeah for me about 15lbs! YUMM