Saturday, September 12, 2009

Macie turned 5!!!

I am a little behind because my computer wasn't working but Macie turned 5 on the 7th and I can't believe she is growing so fast. I wasn't back from my girls weekend until that night so we did all of her b-day stuff on Tuesday. She had the most awesome day ever. Aunt Cathy was so nice and gave her a "real" pedicure for her b-day not just a nail painting. She got the scrubs and massages and everything. She was so excited! Brylee was a little bummed though cause she didn't get one.

After the pedicure she took her to lunch. Thanks Aunt Cathy you are awesome.

That night we had a party with cake and ice cream and all the good stuff. Her new found cousins were able to come and hang out and she was very excited about that!

The birthday girls and her very ugly cake made by her not very creative mother. She liked it though so I guess that is all that matters. . .right!!

Here she is hanging out with her favorite Uncle Joe who is getting married by the way to a girl from Clay Springs. Her name is Heather Jackson and we already love her!
Anyway, I can't believe it was 5 years ago Macie became part of our family. She is such a sweet girl (when she isn't throwing a fit) and we love her so much!!!

4 comments:

Aunt Tiff said...

Ok, so now that I feel like the crapiest aunt ever since I didn't even call her for her birthday! No wonder they always say that Aunt kathy is their favorite!!

Your girls weekend looks like it was SO much fun! Crazy that you know the Smiths. Didn't even know they were back living in AZ. haven't seen them since they moved from heber.

And...the pics of Brylee with green sprinkles everywhere is hilarious!!! i miss you guys and you should come see me...SOON!!!

Marisa and Rob said...

Happy Birthday Macie!!!! 5 years old!!! Woohoo!!!! :) Looks like she had a grat day!!! You look good too cynthia!! Sexy mama!!! ;)

Shawna said...

Hey Cynthia! I have had Shannon Harris linked to my blog forever and today I just saw that you were linked to hers.
I had fun reading your blog and catching up on what you've been up to. Your girls are adorable! It's Shawna Bryan(Gardner) by the way. I'm private so I'll send you an invite to my blog. Email me shamoms@cox.net so I can get your email address.

Melanie Hahn said...

so cute to take her for a pedi! Can't wait for marlee to be old enough to do things like that with me!